Cisco® Network Devices Part 2 (ICND2)
Cisco ISO Fundamentals,
Navigation, and Configuration in a Switch/Routed Environment
Length: 5 Day Workshop
This course focuses on providing the skills and knowledge
necessary to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium-size
branch office Enterprise network, including configuring several switches
and routers, connecting to a WAN and implementing network security.
You will learn to:
- Review how to configure and troubleshoot a small network.
- Expand the switched network from a small LAN to a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree.
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot OSPF.
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot EIGRP.
- Determine how to apply ACLs based on network requirements, and to configure, verify, and troubleshoot ACLs on a medium-sized network.
- Describe when to use NAT or PAT on a medium-sized network, and configure NAT or PAT on routers.
- Identify and implement the appropriate WAN technology based on network requirements.
This course is designed for networking professionals seeking competence in
implementation and support of network environments based upon Cisco
Schedule & Registration